This is a pivotal year for women in government and we look forward to great conversation with legislators, learning more about policy for 2019, and networking with men and women in the community.
Thank you to our CWCC Public Affairs Committee for supporting the Day at the Capitol.
Thank you to our event sponsors:
- 7:30am - 7:45am Registration and breakfast
- 7:45am - 8:00am Welcome from CWCC CEO, Kristen Blessman and Premier Breakfast Sponsor, Noble Energy
- 8:00am - 8:45am Conversation and insights with Legislators. Confirmed Legislators attending:
- Senator Angela Williams, Chair of the Senate Business, Labor, & Technology Committee,
- Senator Jack Tate, Committee member
- Rep. Tracy Kraft-Tharp, Chair of the House Business Affairs & Labor Committee,
- Rep Dave Williams, Committee member
- 9:00-10:00am Observe House and Senate in Session
- 10:00am - 11:00am Meet back in the West Foyer for an advocacy briefing and learn more about the legislative process: how laws are made, how to track legislation, how to testify on bills, and more
- Closing Remarks from Snell & Wilmer