CWCC Mentorship Program
Gain the skills and knowledge for what it takes to succeed in the highest levels of leadership.
Get the encouragement and training you need to get to the top with this small, group mentoring program. This program is designed for senior leaders from CWCC member organizations looking to advance into a C-Suite/Executive leadership role and will develop a true mentorship with some of our community’s most prominent, successful, and empowering leaders.
Only 14% of CEOs in large organizations are held by women, and Colorado is nearly last in the nation for the number of women on publicly traded boards and we need your help to change that!
Group Mentoring | Panel Discussions | One-on-One Mentoring
- Risk-Taking and leveraging failure
- Hard Skills
- Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Authenticity and Vulnerability
- Career Navigation and Upward Growth
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
The program will provide mentor opportunities for the Senior Director/VP level leader who is looking to advance into an executive position and executives looking to get into c-suite leadership.
2021-22 Mentors Included:
- George Sparks, CEO, Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Michelle Lucero, Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel, Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Brian Ondre, President Rocky Mountain Region, Cummins Sales and Service
- Tamra Ryan, CEO, Women’s Bean Project
- Kelly Brough, Former CEO & President, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Laura Love, Founder, Ground Floor Media
- Becky Takeda Tinker, Chief Educational Innovation Officer, Colorado State University
- Christine Benero, President & CEO, United Way Denver
- Jandel Allen Davis, President & CEO, Craig Hospital
Date and Time
Wednesday Feb 15, 2023
7:30 AM - 9:30 AM MST
In-Person; Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Applications are now open for the 2022-23 cohort! You can find those by checking out this link. Applications close August 26, 2022.
Applications are now open for the 2022-23 cohort! You can find those by checking out this link. Applications close August 26, 2022.Our 2022-23 cohort begins in October 19, 2022 . It will meet 1x/month from October – March, 7:30-9:30 am. Cost for the program is $2,000.
Share this article: