CWCC Women of Influence & Impact Leadership Program
We need more women in the highest levels of leadership.
- In Colorado, a staggering 86% of women-owned businesses have only one employee
- Women make up only 14% of CEOs
- Colorado is nearly last in the nation for the number of women on publicly traded boards.
The CWCC is working to change these statistics… And we need leaders like you to get involved.
Join the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce’s Women of Influence & Impact, a leadership program designed specifically to advance women in business. This program is designed to help emerging leaders to lead and influence in their community, develop important skills to support advancement, and expand their community.
This program has three key components to it:
Curriculum: Gain key leadership skills that women need in order to advance from experts and industry leaders, such as: negotiation, board service, strategic alignment, and leading with authenticity and vulnerability.
Community: Participants will work with nonprofit(s) that serves women and/or children. You will have direct exposure to the community work they are doing and how CWCC can support their work.
Industry: Get a deeper understanding of industries and how they impact our economy and how women are impacted in industries such as healthcare, government, and male- dominated fields.
This program will also allow leaders to:
- Increase their understanding of issues that impact today’s leaders.
- Build a strong network of powerful women in the community
- Dive deep into topics that will develop your leadership skills
- Develop hard skills that women need to move into leadership roles
- Learn about growing industries from C-suite female leaders in those industries.
- Become more confident in the following leadership areas:
- Board Service
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Date and Time
Friday May 12, 2023
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM MDT
In-Person; Rotates Location
Applications are now open for the 2022-23 cohort! You can find that by checking out this link. Applications will close August 26, 2022.
Applications are now open for the 2022-23 cohort! You can find that by checking out this link. Applications will close August 26, 2022.Our 2022-23 cohort begins in October 2022. It will meet 1x/month from October – June, 8:30am – 4:30pm. Cost for the program is $2,500.
Share this article: