The CWCC Business Owner's Growth Immersive is back to support our business owners and their businesses, so that they aren't just surviving, but thriving. This last year impacted everyone and every business. We are taking the impact and growing needs from this last year as we bring our business owners together for this year's immersive.
One thing the past 12 months have taught us is that we can persevere!
If you are an entrepreneur hustling to launch or grow your business, don’t miss this chance to build on this momentum and thrive.
The CWCC Business Owners Growth Immersive is an opportunity to give your dream the space and time to grow, learn, and tap into the expertise of this community.
Don’t miss the chance to explore the resources, funding, and necessary MINDSET you’ll need to succeed… however you define success.
We are bringing together leaders and Colorado's leading entrepreneurial experts who will share their insights on growth for your business (and life) so that you can accomplish your 2021 goals!
Who Should Attend?
- Female Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Small business owners looking to gain access to resources and funding
- Entrepreneurs looking to expand their network of peers and mentors
- Fierce self-starters and dreamers
Keynote Panel w/ business leaders and entrepreneurs to discuss growth, funding, perseverance, and mindset
- Kate Bailey, CEO, TARRA, Moderator
- Priya Burkett, CEO, Archives
- Matthew Burkett, CEO Fly Fisher Group
- Dianne Myles, CEO, Dope Mom Life
- Tara Dunn, President, High Mark Law
Panel: Doing business with corporate and government entities w/ Xcel Energy, NREL, & City and County of Denver
Breakout 2: Mindset
- Seeking the Elusive Work/Life Balance w/ Jessa Robuck and Tonya Sargent, VidaLuz Development
- Riding The Wave: How To Conquer Your Goals And Harness Positivity (No Matter Your Mindset) w/ Katie Horwitch, Women Against Negative Talk
M Club Launch w/ CWCC Small Business Advisory Board
New in 2021: The M Club
Introducing The M Club! This is a unique program designed to help women-owned businesses connect to mentors and capital -- and work to scale their business to $1M in revenue. Each owner will be matched with seasoned entrepreneurs, business experts and resources while completing a customized curriculum designed to help them scale their business. We are accepting applications now! Download here. Due March 31st