SOLD OUT! CWCC Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business 10th Anniversary
This event is offcially SOLD OUT! We hope you can join us next year.
2022 marks the 10th Anniversary of the Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business Gala!
Over the past 10 years, we have recognized and honored the accomplishments of the most accomplished, inspiring, and influential women in business.
Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce's
Top 25 Most Powerful Women Gala, Presented by KeyBank
Thursday, August 11, 2022
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum | Lowry Neighborhood in Denver
5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
The Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business Award celebrates and recognizes women who operate at the highest level of business performance and community leadership. The women are chosen by a selection committee that includes some of our past Top 25 honorees.
This year's event will feature...
- NEW Top 25 Legacy Award Winner - Cleo Parker Robinson
- 2022 Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business Awards
- NEW Special Musical Guests
- First-ever After Party! More details...
The Most Powerful Women in Business are...
JUST ANNOUNCED! 2022 Top 25 Legacy Award Winner
- Passionate about the success and promotion of women in business
- Engaged in the community
- Able to show a track record of success
- Examples of perseverance
- Business visionaries
JUST ANNOUNCED! 2022 Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business
- Cleo Parker Robinson, Founder and Artistic Director of Cleo Parker Robinson Dance
Be sure to save your seat early! The 2021 event sold out quickly.
Thank you to our generous sponsors! View the 2022 Top 25 Sponsorship Packet for ways to get more involved.
- Kristen Blessman, PBS 12
- Dr. Denise Caleb, Human Resource Standards Institute
- Carol Carter, GlobalMindED
- Elycia Cook, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado
- Kelly Dunkin, Community First Foundation
- Keo Frazier, Denver Housing Authority
- Olga González, Cultivando
- Amanda Gordon, Gojo Auto
- Paige Goss, Point Solutions Group
- Elsa Holguín, Denver Preschool Program
- Amy Humble, Disruption Advisors
- Lulu Lantzy, Emily Griffith Technical College
- Cassie Lee, Lockheed Martin Space
- Adrienne Mansanares, Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
- Dr. Dwinita Mosby Tyler, The Equity Project, LLC
- Laurie Muller-Girard, KeyBank
- Val Nosler Beck, Upstream, LLC
- Angie Rivera-Malpiede, Northeast Transportation Connections and Foundation for Sustainable Urban Communities
- Hollie Seeley, HealthONE
- Gail Severson, Severson Supply & Rental
- Pamela Toney, Colorado State University Global
- Elaine Torres, CBS 4
- Alicia "Bruce" Trujillo, Swallow Hill Music
- Nina Vendhan, Studio Management
- Lorena Zimmer, Denver Health
Legacy Award Sponsor