CTL|Thompson, Inc. is seeking a qualified Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for full-time employment in our Summit County (Breckenridge) location.
Ideal candidates for this administrative position must be detail oriented, well-organized, experienced with computers and have professional telephone skills. Must have skills in Microsoft Excel and Word. In addition, this position requires a dependable individual with the ability to interact well with others. Previous experience with a professional firm is a plus.
To be considered, applicants must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work with others, a professional demeanor and a strong work ethic. Hours will be from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Full-time Administrative Assistants are paid between $16.00 and $25.00 per hour and enjoy a generous benefits package which includes medical, life and long term disability insurances. Our offer will be based upon individuals experience and qualifications. Voluntary benefits options include dental, vision, supplemental life, short term disability, a flexible spending account and others. Retirement benefits include a 401K and profit sharing plan.
CTL|Thompson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/veterans/disabled.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
1. Verification of your right to work in the United States, as demonstrated by your completion of the I-9 form upon hire and your submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the I-9 form) verifying your identity and work authorization within three days of starting employment.
2. Satisfactory completion of a drug test from a laboratory certified by Colorado and chosen (and paid for) by CTL|Thompson. The laboratory will collect and test the drug test samples, for which the required notice will be included with any employment offer and for which the required consent forms will be provided by the laboratory.
3. A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record in accordance with the company automobile insurance policy guidelines.
Please note that CTL Thompson, Inc. will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee in the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, CTL Thompson, Inc. explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of CTL Thompson, Inc.
- Answer phone and collect information from clients
- Organize and keep track of office supplies/copy machine maintenance
- Prepare project setups (Microsoft Excel)
- Prepare proposals (Microsoft Word)
- Deliver Documents to Clients via email
- Communicate with clients via email and phone
- Organize project and proposal lists
- Assist in scheduling field work
- Assist in invoicing
- Mail, UPS, etc.