CTL|Thompson, Inc. is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant for temporary part time employment in our Denver Field Department. Ideal candidates for this administrative position must be detail oriented, well-organized, experienced with computers and have professional telephone skills. In addition, this position requires a dependable individual with the ability to interact well with others. Previous experience with an engineering firm is preferred. To be considered, applicants must have excellent communication skills, a professional demeanor and a strong work ethic. Hours would vary between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, 20-30 hours per week.
Primary Responsibilities include:
As leaders in the industry, CTL|Thompson employs only those with technical excellence and professionalism. Individuals exhibiting these qualities are attracted to CTL|Thompson by the potential for professional growth and advancement within the organization, and the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders.
Part time Administrative Assistants are paid between $16.00 and $25.00 per hour. Our offer will be based upon individuals experience and qualifications. Retirement benefits include a 401K plan.
CTL|Thompson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/veterans/disabled.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
1. Verification of your right to work in the United States, as demonstrated by your completion of the I-9 form upon hire and your submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the I-9 form) verifying your identity and work authorization within three days of starting employment.
2. Satisfactory completion of a drug test from a laboratory certified by Colorado and chosen (and paid for) by CTL|Thompson. The laboratory will collect and test the drug test samples, for which the required notice will be included with any employment offer and for which the required consent forms will be provided by the laboratory.
3. A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record in accordance with the company automobile insurance policy guidelines.
Please note that CTL Thompson, Inc. will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee in the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, CTL Thompson, Inc. explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of CTL Thompson, Inc.
- Assist in answering phones
- Data entry
- Complete inspection scheduling forms
- Process mail
- Report and letter proofreading