STACK INFRASTRUCTURE (STACK) provides digital infrastructure to scale the world’s most innovative companies. We are an award-winning industry leader in building, owning, and operating highly efficient, cost-effective wholesale, colocation, and cloud data centers. Each of our national facilities meet or exceed the highest industry standards in all operational categories of availability, security, connectivity, and physical resilience. STACK offers the scale and geographic reach that rapidly growing hyperscale and enterprise companies need. The world runs on data. Data runs on STACK.
STACK’s Director of Product Marketing synthesizes market, audience, product, and competitive insights to drive the highest possible revenue. This is a cross-functional role that requires strong communication and collaboration with STACK leadership, product management, sales, finance, and marketing.
• Develop messaging to position and differentiate STACK products in the market, including the use of competitive analysis
• Design a robust sales enablement program with a full suite of tools and trainings to support every stage of the process
• Understand, document, and report on audience behaviors, market trends, and competitive analysis
• Formulate go-to-market strategies for new and existing products, supporting ongoing product education and solution creation
• Execute competitive counter-tactics to achieve market share targets
• Location: Denver, CO preferred; select STACK locations will be considered
• Travel: 10-20%, when safe to resume travel
• Master’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a marketing-related field
• An understanding of the data center industry and its traditional go-to-market activities
• A strong background in B2B marketing in either product management or product marketing
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
THIS MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
• You’re a natural communicator, verbally and in writing. You’re able to convey complex material clearly and concisely – internally & externally – making it understandable and relatable.
•You’re a leader and a team builder. You’re goal-oriented, and know how to influence others to move in a unified direction.
• You don’t get flustered easily. You can juggle multiple priorities with competing timelines while welcoming a new, urgent challenge with ease.
• You’re creative. Not only can you craft best-in-class product messaging, but you can see opportunities for product differentiation that others might miss.
• You think quickly on your feet. You’re decisive, iterative, and agile and can calmly guide a process through unexpected bumps in the road.
• You’re a cornerstone of dependability. Colleagues can rely on you to follow through on priorities and programs while being proactive with solutions.
• We offer a competitive compensation package with strong benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K program, flexible spending accounts – even a cell phone subsidy.
• We foster a culture of appreciation, including quarterly STACK-O-LADES.
• Fun is part of our DNA, with (currently virtual) events, game nights, and barbecues.
• We’re growing – this is a great time to join and make an impact!
STACK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law