Rocky Mountain Public Media, Inc. is the parent company of Rocky Mountain PBS, KUVO Jazz and The Drop Hip-Hop and R&B radio station. More than a million Coloradans turn to Rocky Mountain PBS, KUVO Jazz and The Drop to discover provocative and inspiring local, national and international programming; find diverse viewpoints; score front row center seats to world-class performances; and experience lifelong learning opportunities every month.
The Membership Coordinator is heavily involved in the planning and execution of on-air fundraising drives, and executing all member benefit fulfillment including pledge premiums, Rocky Mountain PBS Kids Club benefits and distribution of program guide (PROMO). In addition, some management of vendor relations is handled by the Coordinator as well as providing back-up support to the Audience Services Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with Programming, Content and Marketing departments to plan and execute pledge drives, including Live Pledge Events
- Works with Membership Manager to set pledge premium levels
- Assists in writing Pledge Scripts
- Maintains premium catalog in NGO Connect. Creates premium codes for all new premium items/packages and other codes for programs associated with pledge as needed
- Maintains online premium catalog in Give Gab
- Creates director's lists for uploading pledge schedule into ACD Simple Pledge
- Creates Production work orders for on-air pledge spots, promotions, pledge events and graphics
- Coordinates celebrity station visits; serves as staff liaison, makes all travel and hotel arrangements, schedules volunteer hosts
- Responsible for all station premium fulfillment: Order drop-shipped items, order products for in-house fulfillment, pack and ship in-house premiums, run back order reports, monitor limited quantity items, pick up tickets from event producers.
- Recruits, schedules and supervises volunteers to ship premiums and mail member club benefits
- Assist with KUVO radio on-air pledge as needed to ensure successful messaging
- Manages vendor relations for all premium vendors and mail house
- Manages Kids Club benefits
- Runs mailing list, prints and mails paper Promo schedule on monthly basis
- Works as Development liaison with Marketing department to coordinate social media messages for pledge promotion
- Handles customer service questions and issues from Audience Services and call center
- Maintains expertise in membership database and online tools
- Enters pledges and adjustments in database
- Handles all Membership return mail and outgoing letters and packages for Development department
- Monitors and responds to Audience Services email
- Performs other duties as assigned
Four-year degree required. Two years' successful, full-time experience with the same or comparable duties as outlined, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and membership database software preferred. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing required. Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of assignments that require considerable attention to detail in a timely, accurate manner with a minimum of supervision, often under high pressure. Demonstrated ability to deal with a wide variety of persons and situations with tact and efficiency, both in person and by phone. Flexibility of schedule to accommodate evening and weekend job related activities helpful. Experience in working with volunteers highly desirable.
Working Conditions: Office environment
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION: Persons interested in this position must apply at www.rmpbs.org/jobs. Please submit the following items:
- A cover letter detailing how the applicant's qualifications fit the needs of RMPM and information on how the applicant found out about the job opening.
- A resume detailing education, training, salary history, and employment experience.
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of at least three professional references with a thorough knowledge of the applicant's professional experience and achievements.
- Compensation requirements.
Position will be posted at www.rmpbs.org/jobs until filled. No phone calls please. KRMA-TV/KTSC-TV/KRMJ-TV/KRMU-TV/KRMZ-TV and KUVO-FM/KVJZ-FM are licensed to and operated by Rocky Mountain Public Media, Inc. as non-commercial public television and radio. Rocky Mountain Public Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.